Monday, October 22, 2007

Monday Mornings...a journal entry

10/24/05

Another Monday morning...I love Monday mornings! Really! I'm going to spend extra time in prayer & study.... and it's cleaning day!!! I love to clean my house.... and do laundry. It's two of my fav's.

It's the beginning of a good week..or maybe a good beginning of the week. God has affirmed to me that He is at work. He is starting something new. Even though I only perceive His confirmations that He is up to something, I believe those confirmations....I believe His Word...so I'm waiting in expectation for its completion. I will not, however cease to pray. I will continue to seek God's wisdom, His ezer kenegdo, I will continue to seek His guidance and trust His promises.

Details.

He has proven to me that He is my God of Details.

No comments:

...there beneath the blue suburban skies...